To ensure the health and safety of our customers and our people remains our number one priority, we’re implementing new measures to give you even greater peace of mind when you take to the skies with us.
We will require our customers to wear facemasks at all times on the plane, but we understand that this may not be possible for some of our customers with medical conditions. Exemptions are in place for;
• Children under 11 years of age
• If you cannot put on, wear, or remove a face covering without severe distress, or due to any physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability (within the meaning of section 6 of the Equality Act 2010)
• If you are travelling with, or providing assistance to, another person who relies on lip reading to communicate
• If you remove the face covering to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to themselves or others
• To eat or drink where it is reasonably necessary to do so, or removing your face covering to take medication
We recommend that you always check the health requirements of the destination that you are flying to as we cannot guarantee that the same mask exemption will apply.
Customers who require additional time or assistance will board as a priority; we’ll be more than happy to help you first.
Our on-board wheelchairs are cleaned and disinfected regularly with high-grade products, tested to be effective against viruses and we’ll clean these after each use.