Allow us to paint a picture... you're in Berlin or maybe Barcelona and you want to book a flight to sunny Barbados, or experience the highs of Orlando. Now you might be thinking, is this even possible with Virgin Atlantic? Well, let us tell you - booking couldn't be simpler!
Read on to find out how we can help turn dreams into reality with Worldwide by easyJet.
Bookings via Worldwide by easyJet are what we call self-connecting itineraries. In a nutshell this means:
- The booking process won’t differ much from what you're used to. You'll have the option to choose from all possible itineraries. Once you've found something that works for you, go ahead and book it.
- You only have to pay once.
- For added peace of mind, included in the price is the connection protection service which covers you in case of a missed connection.
- You'll receive 2 separate tickets – one for your Virgin Atlantic flight and one for your easyJet flight.
- Bear in mind that you need to enter the UK and clear customs when self-connecting between Virgin Atlantic and easyJet, which means you'll need to be eligible to enter the country. So make sure you have the relevant visas to hand.