Click here to read Travel Weekly's general terms and conditions.
Virgin Atlantic – See the world differently incentive terms & conditions
Annex 1 – Prize-specific terms and conditions
Further prize-specific terms and conditions
a) A prize award win of 1 x pair return flight tickets valid on Virgin Atlantic Airways (“VAA”) Economy Class Delight Travel on any VAA direct/non-stop route.
b) Valid for Travel Trade Front Line Sales Agents in the UK (England, Scotland, and Wales only) over the age of 18 years old.
c) Any VAA flight bookings using company concessions are excluded from this promotion.
1. This prize is non-refundable/non-transferrable/non-changeable.
2. This terms and conditions supersede any flexible booking policy offered by VAA.
3. This prize is as per winning entry submission. One winner will be selected to redeem the prize of the above mentioned 1 x pair of return Economy Class Delight tickets on a VAA flight. The winner will be selected based on the most suited incentive submission and motivation in line with the ‘See the world differently’ campaign. Each entry submission will be vetted by a panel of VAA representatives and such, the winning submission will be selected by the VAA Leadership panel mentioned above in accordance with the promoters’ key pillars. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. The winner will not be selected at random. VAA will contact the individual via e-mail / telephonically if they have been selected as the winner.
4. The winner of the incentive must travel. No refund on residual flight voucher balance will be provided. Lead customer is passenger 1.1 as referenced in the original booking information.
5. The voucher can be used against the cash element of a Reward Flight booking to cover taxes, fees and charges.
6. The voucher cannot be used for Points Plus Money bookings.
7. This prize is valid on VAA flights only.
8. This prize is not valid on non-VAA operated flights despite marketed by VAA e.g., VAA marketed flights operated by Air France (AF), KLM (KL), or any other airline partners.
9. This prize cannot be used for any future bookings fulfilled by Virgin Atlantic Holidays e.g., holiday package bookings, flight+hotel, etc.
10. All travel must be completed by 30Jun23 only. Excludes any travel during the following block out periods: 21Oct22 to 30Oct22 & 10Dec22 to 8Jan23 & 10Feb23 to 19Feb23 & 1Apr23 to 16Apr23. All travel means both departure date and return date. Strictly no date extensions.
11. Fare difference charges may apply for subsequent changes to travel plans.
12. If your flight is cancelled due to operational reasons, we will look to protect / rebook for an alternative date.
13. The prize winner must notify the Promoter to fulfil the prize within 28 days of being notified of their win. Contact Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org for winner confirmation email if not received to redeem via the VAA customer center.
14. This prize has no monetary value.
15. Reward flights are subject to availability and full taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges apply.
16. All passengers are carried by VAA in accordance with its Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage and its Conditions of Contract (as may be amended from time to time). VAA’s published Conditions of Carriage apply and are available at http://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/help-centre/conditions-of-carriage.html
17. In the event there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Conditions of Carriage will prevail.
18. VAA reserves the right to:
18.1. withdraw the promotion.
18.2. cancel or change the promotion; and/or
18.3. amending these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances make this necessary and without further notice.