This page is for people visiting Israel.

Most UK and EU passport holders don't need a visa to enter Israel, if your stay is 90 days or less. If you wish to stay longer than 90 days you will need to apply for a visa. Your passport must be vaild for the period of your intended stay. You may require longer validity by Embassy consular departments. If you need more information please contact the Israeli Embassy in London.

The Israeli border control will issue you a printed card called an "Electric Gate Pass" which replaces passports being stamped. You will need this in order to leave the arrival terminal and continue to collect your baggage. You are advised to keep the card on you at all times.

If you are travelling with electrical items such as laptops or cameras you may be asked at customs to pay a refundable deposit.

For more information please visit the website.

If you are a non UK or EU passport holder please check if you need a visa before travelling.

Unfortunately Israeli citizens are not eligible to apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States.