· If you are a member of both Flying Club and a partner programme, points can only be accrued to one frequent flyer programme and cannot be transferred between airlines.
· Points accrual begins from the effective date of partnership between Virgin Atlantic and partner airlines, and any flights taken prior to the effective date are not eligible for accrual.
· Points may be earned on ITA Airways marketed/operated flights (flight number starts with AZ) and points will be issued to Flying Club members when travelling in the classes listed.
· If you fly on an ITA Airways operated flight marketed by a SkyTeam member airline, you will earn as per the marketing airline.
· Points will not be earned for travel in any other class not listed above
· No points are earned on Reward Flights with partner airlines.
· Points accrual rates and Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice according to partner airline’s policy and circumstances.
· Partner airlines’ codeshare flights may not be eligible for mileage accrual depending on the actual operating airline. Points are not applicable on a SkyTeam marketed flight operated by an airline not within the SkyTeam alliance
· Additional points will not be earned for bookings that are subsequently upgraded to a higher class whereby an additional fare difference is paid.
When claiming points please keep all copies of your original tickets/e-tickets and boarding passes until the correct amount of points appear on your account. If the points do not show on your account within six weeks, please contact us to claim them back.