COVID-19 symptoms include:
- A high temperature
- A new or continuous cough
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
The latest information on COVID-19 symptoms can be found on the NHS UK website.
Face mask exemptions
We’re following the latest government, World Health Organisation, and industry regulatory guidance by requiring masks to be worn at all times onboard, as are many of our airport partners. If you do not meet the exemption criteria, and opt not to wear a face mask or face covering, you will not be permitted to board the plane.
The following customers are exempt from wearing face masks or face coverings:
- Children under 11 years of age
- If you cannot put on, wear, or remove a face covering without severe distress, or due to any physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability (within the meaning of section 6 of the Equality Act 2010)
- If you are travelling with, or providing assistance to, another person who relies on lip reading to communicate
- If you remove the face covering to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others
- To eat or drink where it is reasonably necessary to do so, or removing your face covering to take medication