Who can access the Clubhouse?
- Passengers travelling in Upper Class
- Passengers travelling in Delta One
- Flying Club Gold members travelling with us
- Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion card holders*
- Delta SkyMiles Platinum Medallion card holders*
- Flying Blue Platinum card holders*
- Air New Zealand Gold card holders when travelling with Virgin Atlantic to San Francisco
- Air New Zealand Gold Elite card holders when travelling with Virgin Atlantic to San Francisco
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Elite Gold members and PPS card holders**
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Gold card holders**
- Virgin Australia Velocity Club Platinum card holders**
- Virgin Australia Velocity The Club card holders**
Can I bring a guest?
Passengers listed above (excluding Delta One passengers and Singapore Airlines members) are welcome to bring a guest to the Clubhouse.
Your guest needs to enter the Clubhouse at the same time as you and they need to be travelling on the same day, from the same terminal on a flight operated by Virgin Atlantic, Delta Air Lines, Air France or KLM.
You'll also need to accompany them whilst in the Clubhouse.
*When travelling on a Virgin Atlantic or Delta Air Lines operated flight leaving the UK.
**When travelling on a Virgin Atlantic operated flight.